Saturday 26 September 2009

Friday sketchers - sketch 71

Cant believe its been a whole week since my last post, I'm slipping again... but it has been a bit stressful here, wont go into it but hopefully things will be working out OK soon........fingers crossed.
Anyway decided to spend a little time crafting yesterday, I did the Friday Sketchers sketch 71 and created a nice and simple card for my stock pile, I really like the colours I used, and they're not what i would usually pick, the image is from pink petticoat, coloured with promarkers and i used this technique to create the embossed strip, the greeting was stamped from one of my see D's sets, not sure which one though.
I've also been making bracelets to put aside for birthday and Christmas presents, here's two Ive made, the blue is for my sisters (17th) birthday in October, I'm going to put together a word book too (spelling sister) I made the pages myself as they are very simple and work out loads cheaper. Will take pictures of that once I've progressed more with it.
Bye for now, I'm off to buy some paper stumps as my ones from eBay are not here yet :(

2 comments:

Katrina Turner said...

Lovely card Louise. Also love those bracelets too, they are stunning. I'd really like to get into jewellery making too. Thanks for the lovely comments you have left on my blog, pleased you did as now I've found yours!

Hugs,

Katrina xx

p.s yeah the liquid applique is similar to the fluffy stuff you can get. You just heat it with a heat gun.

Jeanette said...

Beautiful card and the bracelets are lovely too. Thanks for joining in the FS challenge this week. Hugs Jeanette