Tuesday 8 September 2009

Funky Socks

I'm back snapping at lease one photo a day, thanks to HSMS now on Facebook, I get to experiment with my camera and get used to using the scary manual settings, anyway the word today is Funky, hmmm I could think of lots, one was the billboard ad for the new caramel chunky kitkat, which has the slogan 'the chunky just got funky' and oh my it looks so nice, I will resist though. In the end I settled for my socks which are quite funky, I have a lot of funky socks I love them.

Weather today is pretty dull, lots of rain and cloud, so looks like im going to be staying in today, think i'll have a crafting day.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

They are very funky! Love them!

Unknown said...

nice socks and groovy photo

Anonymous said...

Great socks!!!

All of my Todays said...

Cool socks! x

Mand said...

Good shot! My kind of socks. xox