Saturday 19 September 2009

Friday sketchers & Stamp something

I thought summer was over?! the last week here in Edinburgh has been so nice the sun has shone, and the skies have been lovely and blue, surely it should be getting cold by now?! not that I'm complaining or anything, I'm just wondering when I should bring down my winter clothes from the top cupboard.
Anyway today's card is another combination of two challenges, we have Friday Sketchers sketch 70,



and also Stamp Somethings favourite colours or papers challenge. So the image is from the greeting farm (hope & grace) which was coloured with coloured pencils and sansodor, the solid coloured papers I used where from the two scoops (basic grey pad) my favourite paper pad i might add and it almost broke my heart when i tore circles of it to make the flowers, the patterned background paper is from an 8x8 paper wad that i got in a scrapbooking set in hobby craft, cant remember the name, but the papers are very pretty and its the first time I've used it. The colours are mainly pastel shades which are another favourite.

Really enjoyed making this card and I'm thinking tearing paper isn't so bad after all, I'm off now to finish my snackajacks, BBQ flavour...... they remind me slightly of those crisps i used to have in my lunch box at school, happy snax lol (you know the ones, all puffiness and no flavour, apart from the salt n vinegar ones)

bye for now, hugs Louise

xxx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute is this! Such a sweet stamp image... and pretty, handmade flowers... I love it :)

Hugs,
Simone

Anonymous said...

This is a fab card, love the image and colours you've used.
Barbara

Gracie said...

Wow Lovely Creations!
Matches the lovely blog!
Tahnks for following my blog - I will put it on my blogs I follow list!
Hugs
Grace
xxxxx

Lisa H. said...

this darling. nice work with the sketch, love the papers. thanks for playing with stamp soemthing.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh beautiful, Love the 'Hi' Kim

Michelle said...

Hi Louise,

This image is adorable, what a beautiful card!

Michelle :)

Cardmaking Galore said...

Just lovely and those flowers are really fab