Monday 18 February 2008

Im back!

Ok I know I missed a lot of prompts, I will try and catch up with them, but this is for todays prompt : Hole

Didn't have to go far for this one it's the back of my PC chair.

Also weigh in today, another 3lbs gone so am happy with that, and have also got back into an old hobby of mine, making things with clay and fimo, first is a model of my dog chance, made from air-dry-clay then painted and varnished, then a fimo bunny in a lettuce (^,^) am going to work on more bunnies for easter.



9 comments:

Bambi said...

great hole and love your clay!

sharon said...

your clay pieces are too cute, love the arty hole pic also.x

Zoe said...

Great photo and I love that bunny! x

JACKIE M said...

Great shot.
Well done on your 3lbs and I love your clay figures those bunnies are soooo cute.

Sue said...

Your chair hole is super :-) Great shot!

I can't model. Those are fabulous and also something to concentrate on and keep those fingers away from chocolate!!

Well done on the weight loss :-)

Sue

All of my Todays said...

Cool shot, great weight loss well done and gorgeous models. x

Jenga said...

Cool hole pic! WELL DONE on the 3lbs :) And LOVE the fimo fun ;)

etteY said...

awww very cute clay figures!! specially love the dog! :) great hole pic too!! thanks for the birthday greetings! :)

Michelle said...

Love the bunnies and the dog! :O) Well done on your loss you're doing fantastically!