Monday 25 February 2008

Catch up

Been a bit busy again over the last week going back and forth to the doctors for more medications to help the symptoms of my PCOS ( not really good for my WW as the medication I'm on increases my appetite and has made me feel more hungry this week) It didn't seem to effect my loss this week though, another 3.5lbs which makes it 11.5lb in 4 weeks (about 1st 9lbs in total) and I'm noticing my clothes are getting so baggy.

I tried to keep up with the HS:MS prompts, but only managed Packet, (which has points value scribbled on, found myself doing this which most things, bit obsessive but its helping at the moment lol) So we have packet, and today's which is cuddle, Darren isn't back from work yet so will have to use an old photo for now ( taken DEC 07 ). Also photos of some bracelet's I put together last night.

Hope your all well, love to all.

7 comments:

All of my Todays said...

Love the cuddle picture and WOW at your weight loss. My diet went out of the window 2 weeks ago with PMS and the kids at home - back on it again today though. x

Diane Rooney said...

Oh well, well done on the weight loss, Louise. I'm completely stuck. Lost my impetus (sp?). Loving the photos especially the cuddle one! x

JACKIE M said...

Great cuddle photo and bracelet!

Well done on the weight loss too ,I started a few weks ago with great intentions but gave up =0(

maz said...

Great catchup and well done with the pounds- not surprising your clothes feel baggy!

Zoe said...

Well done with the WW and love the bracelets! x

Jenga said...

Love the cuddle pic. Well done with the weight loss !!! :)

Sue said...

Great weight loss :-) Weel done :-)

Super bracelets :-)

Sue