Monday 4 February 2008

Get yer kit off!

Well today I wasn't going to play along with HS:MS, mainly because Ive so much to do today and have not long been back from WW and town, but when I had a peek to see what the word was I thought i'd come across one of those websites you need a credit card for LOL, there for all the see were two pert bottys, the word is Lust so I thought well have to join in today with this just hope I don't give random veiwers the wrong impression ha ha!

So here we have Lust, lol ive quite impressed myself looks like the cover of a steamy novel.



Oh and I lost 1.5lb this week, not much but its better than putting it on I spose.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Firstly, well done on 1lb! Its better than nothing and definitely better than putting on!

Gorgeous lusty shot there too, Mills and Boon eat your heart out!

Jenga said...

WELL DONE!!!! 1lb lost is one less yet to lose! Good on yer ;)

luverly shot too ;)

sharon said...

That is sooooo lusty, love the lusty pout as well...BRILLIANT,
1LB is a step in the right direction in my books, I'm trying a healty approach this week.x

JACKIE M said...

Well done on the lb, great Lusty shot .

Darcy Marshall said...

ooooo hats a fab shot, I love it, very sultry. Well done on the 1lb loss, thats what I lost this week too.x

All of my Todays said...

Well done on the 1lb lost - 1lb more than me :( I have been a bit naughty over the weekend so it serves me right. Lovely lusty shot. x

Marina said...

Well i would like to say well done on losing a 1lb all those lbs add up to a stone. Great Lust shot. :~)

Sue said...

1lb is better off then on.

My friend is doing the same as you and she measures herself as well as weighing. Some weeks no pounds lost BUT she still looses inches. Just a thought:-)

Loving your pic . . . very steamy indeed :-)

Sue

maz said...

Wahey - go girl! Fabby shot

Diane Rooney said...

Yep! Congrats on the 1lb loss.. yay! And what a shot! Gorgeous, girl!

Unknown said...

Very classy!

etteY said...

on my look at those lips!!! well done you! ;)

pokettiger said...

Great photo! Congrats on the weight loss too. It all adds up!