Tuesday 18 December 2007

This time next week........



........it'll be Christmas day which means theres only 2 weeks of 2007 left! Better start thinking about my new years resolutions, like loose weight, but people only say that to give them an exuse to scoff at christmas, its true I do it myself. We are going to Darrens mums this year, which is good because I dont have to cook. Will miss my family though this is the third year in a row we haven't spent christmas together.


Anyway word today from HS:MS is Glass,


Hard, brittle and transparent. Find 'glass' in your space today.

8 comments:

Bambi said...

gorgeous glass and love the effect of your font

sharon said...

funky glass, I love it.x

All of my Todays said...

Beautiful!
x

maz said...

Lovely glass- with the festive red swirl;

Hazel said...

Gorgeous glass photo - and love the angle of yesterday's drawers.

Louise said...

love the red on the glass:)

Unknown said...

Oh that looks a bit spesh doesnt it, lovely.

Jenga said...

gorgeous glass shot :)