Thursday 13 December 2007

Amy Bear

My sister bought me this bear for my birthday a few years ago, its special to me as, although 13 years between us, we are very close. Being almost 400 miles away from her is tough so she sent me this bear attached with a this little gift card which if you cant make out says;
To wheezy, Happy b'day, luv Holly PS. when your feeling down look at Mrs bear or what ever you want to call her and she will remind you of me and hopefully that shall put a smile on your face.

Bless her lil heart she was 12 at the time.
Any hooo, over at HS:MS the word is: Teddy
A soft toy bear, i know you all have at least one in your space :)

8 comments:

Louise said...

awwwwww, what a sweet little ted and a lovely card from your sis
X

Bambi said...

so sweet! very pretty bear with all the daisies (^_^)

Bobs said...

Awwww, such an adorable bear. Love her daisy chain necklace!

sharon said...

so pretty, lovely you have kept the tag as well.x

Unknown said...

He is so cute, and extra special as he is from your little sister.
Caz
x

Aubrey Harns said...

What an extra special little bear. Great shot too!
Aubrey

Hazel said...

What a lovely present to receive - very special! Just catching up with your other great shots (love the 'celebrate' candle)

All of my Todays said...

That is such a cute and special bear. x