Monday 17 March 2008

Im starting to like Mondays

Mondays used to really get me down, but today was different, the sun was shining, there was a nice warm breeze and as I walked along to weight watchers this morning I felt slightly confident that I would have shifted at least a lb, however when I stepped on the scales my mouth dropped open in disbelief, this week I lost 5lb. I not even sure how, as I had 2 takeaways this week (healthy choices though chicken kebabs, with lots of salad and no sauce) and I cut out that naughty night time snacking too, looks like its paid off.

Onto HS:MS prompt today is:

Blanket - Fabric sheeting to cover, warm and disguise. We all have blankets - which is your favourite?

Not really a blanket as such more of a poncho type wrap, but I use it like a blanket for snuggling up in and keeping warm.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Doesn't that always feel good! Great blanket!

Zoe said...

Lovely colour, and well done on the weight loss! x

All of my Todays said...

Wow congrats on the weight loss. How much is that in total now? I seem to be just staying the same but I am hoping the new job will give me a kick up the arse. x

Jenga said...

WAY 2 GO!!!! Great loss this week :)

Love the blanket :)

Louise said...

Well done on the weight loss... it was my second weigh in after officially going back to WW and I lost 6lbs... happy faces all round then:)
Love the blanket shot too
X

Diane Rooney said...

Really great on the weight loss...congrats! *hugs* And love that wrap/blanket. Beautiful and lovely photo x

Jolanda said...

Looks very confortable. I love the colour